- Provision of HIV and COVID prevention and care support to around 25,000 PLHIV across the country by SAATHII and its Partners
- Ensured uninterrupted supply of ART medication for 1072 HIV+ inmates of prisons and OCS during the lockdown period and continued travel restrictions
- Groceries, essentials and/or cash was made available to 1,157 HIV+ pregnant women and 11,377 of them were provided personal protective equipment
- 1007 members of the transgender and other sexual/gender minority communities provided with cash transfers, food supplies, and personal protective equipment
- Educated 5,818 tea garden workers on COIVID 19 prevention and management
- Built the capacities of 472 health care providers and 288 frontline health workers from 140 tea garden hospitals on COVID-19 prevention and risk mitigation strategies
- Advocated with Principal Secretary Health, Govt. of Manipur and got established two separate quarantine centers for Transgender People in May and June 202
- COVID Appropriate Behaviour (CAB) training carried out in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for 407 doctors, 4874 Para-medicals from 383 private hospitals and 1296 pharmacist from 583 pharmacies.
- 6204 pregnant mothers made aware on COVID prevention in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.